“Volunteering for MCRC keeps me connected with the community and is an opportunity to serve and make a positive impact.”
We are looking for new Volunteer Mediators!
- MCRC, Inc’s volunteers are members of the Howard County community who are dedicated to promoting non-violent conflict resolution strategies and education throughout the country.
- MCRC’s volunteer recruitment is selective. We strive to maintain a volunteer roster that is representative of the county’s diversity.
- There is no educational requirement.
- We encourage people under the age of 40 and of racial/ethnic minority status to apply.
- Spanish fluency is a PLUS.
- All volunteers must complete a 40-hour basic mediation training and an apprenticeship to learn and develop skills necessary for delivering quality mediation services. Further training requirements must be met for other specialized services. Continuing education and workshops are offered throughout the year to support the growth and strength of our volunteers.
If you are interested in being considered for our volunteer roster, please complete our Volunteer Application and submit it through this website.